Cancellation and return of goods
This returns policy applies to goods only (i.e. not services such as ebooks or events) and does not affect your statutory rights:
- You may cancel your product order before delivery or within 14 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is in the United Kingdom or within
- 28 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is outside the United Kingdom. To cancel your order please email email@example.com or call NES Health Limited on +44 1202 440400. Please note that event tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- NES Health will credit your payment card with the cost of the unwanted goods and our delivery charges within 30 days of the date of your cancellation.
- Please return the unwanted goods with the original packaging within 30 days of cancellation. You are required to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- Please return all unwanted or faulty goods to NES Health Limited, East House, Braeside Business Park, Sterte Avenue West, Poole, Dorset, UK, BH15 2BX
- Returned goods will be delivered to us at your cost, unless the goods are defective or damaged or if we have delivered them to you in error. We will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- If goods are defective or damaged, please contact us by calling NES Health on +44 1202 440400. We reserve the right to check if items are damaged or defective before agreeing to replacement or reimbursement and ask for proof of damage or defect.
- Refunds will be credited to your payment card and will not be paid in cash.
- All tickets for Choice Point events are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Only if the event is cancelled for any reason will NES Health refund ticket holders.